Career Tech. Your Future. Now.
The Ponitz Career Technology Center will be an economic engine for the region by producing students who are college and career ready with the academic and technical skills needed to add value to the workplace.
The Ponitz Career Technology Center partnership will create an engaging, supporting learning environment encouraging students to persist in a six-year pathway of career & academic study, earn an associate's degree in a technical area and be prepared to pursue a baccalaureate.
- Each student will complete a program of study culminating in an associates degree in a technical area of study.
- Graduates will be prepared to be successful in an economically viable career
- Graduates will display the characteristics valued in the workplace including character, discipline, interpersonal skills, determination and persistence.
- Graduates will be prepared to successfully pursue further college study.
A Unique Partnership
The David H. Ponitz Career Technology Center is a partnership between Dayton Public Schools and Sinclair Community College to create a world-class high school where all programs have been jointly developed by high school and college faculty to lead students to a college degree and high wage employment. The partnership also gives students the opportunity to earn free college credit while in high school and a $3000 scholarship upon meeting all graduation requirement
STUDENT AND PARENT INFORMATION
- Opening Parent Letter
- Student Handbook
- Uniform Requirements
- Order Uniforms Online - Freshman | Sophomores - Seniors
- Bell Schedule