Cincinnati Bengals Training Camp to kick off at Welcome Stadium
WHO: Cincinnati Bengals
WHAT: Training Camp
WHEN: 1:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, July 27, 2019
Schedule of Events:
12:30 p.m. — parking lot opens ($5 fee)
1:30 p.m. — stadium gates open
2:30 p.m.– 3:30 p.m. — Bengals practice
3:30 – 4 p.m. — autograph session
1601 S. Edwin C Moses Blvd.
Dayton, OH 45417
The Cincinnati Bengals will host the first of 11 training camps at Dayton Public Schools’ Welcome Stadium on Saturday, July 27, 2019. The event is free and open to the public.
Welcome Stadium concession stands will be open and Bengals merchandise and tickets will be available for purchase. Two Kona Ice stands will be operating on each side of the stadium.
- Media will not have to pay the $5 parking fee if media credentials/identification are shown to a parking attendant.
- Media must enter the parking lot at Gate D.
- Media must enter the stadium via the home team side northwest gate (look for a “Media Enter Here” sign).
- Accredited media personnel will be given a wristband at the gate and will be permitted to film along the sidelines during practice. Media will not be permitted to enter locker rooms.
- After the practice has concluded, Bengals head coach Zac Taylor will be available for interviews. Players will be available for interviews upon request.
- Please contact Emily Parker, Director of Communications for the Cincinnati Bengals, for specific requests or if you need assistance the day of the event, at 513-295-2356, email@example.com
Notes for all attendees:
- Once inside, you must remain on the side of the stadium you entered on.
- No tailgating.
- No coolers of any kind.
- No alcoholic beverages (including in the parking lot).
- No re-entry into the stadium.
- No outside food or beverages. Only sealed bottled water will be permitted.
- No strollers.
- All bags must follow NFL guidelines. Only clear bags that are smaller than 12 in. x 6 in. x 12 in. and small clutch purses (approximately the size of your hand) will be permitted.