Culinary Arts has its own professional kitchen and cafeteria for a classroom. Plan and cook menus each day.
Students in Culinary Arts will study business management and culinary courses at Sinclair.
- Agriculture Careers, Agricultural Inspectors,
- Bakers, Bakers - Bread and Pastry, Bar Manager, Biochemist, Biological Technician, Busperson,
- Cafe and Restaurant Careers, Career Videos, Careers in Food Science & Technology, Careers in Public Health, Cellar Technician, Cereal Chemistry Career , Certified Baker, Cheesemaker, Chefs and Dinner Cooks, Chefs and Cooks, Chefs and Cooks, Chefs, Cooks and Food Prep Workers, Chemical Science Careers, Chemical Technician, Chemical Technology Careers, Chemist, Coffee Shop Attendant, Cooking, Culinary Career Options,
- Dairy Careers, Dietetic Technician, Dietitians and Nutritionists , Dietitians and Nutritionists, Dietetic Careers, Dishwashers, Drink Mixers, Drug Manufacturing,
- Eating and Drinking Places Careers, Entrepreneur - Start Your Own Business,
- Food and Beverage Workers, Food and Beverage Research, , , Food and Service Management Careers, Food Nutrition Consultant, Food Preparation Workers, Food Preparation Occupations, Food Processing Occupations, Food Processing Technician , Food Safety Careers, Food Science, Food Science and Technology, Food Science and Technology Careers, Food Science Technologist, Food Science and Technology, Food Scientists, Food Service Assistant, Food Service Careers, Food Service Careers, Food Standards Officer, Food Tech Careers,
- Hospitality, Lodging and Tourism Careers, Host and Hostesses, Institution and Cafeteria Cooks, Kitchen Assistant, Managers - Food Service, Microbiologist - Who is a, Microbiologist, Nutrition and Dietetics, Oenologists, Planners, Product Developer,
- Registered Dietitian, Restaurant and Food Service Managers, Restaurant Business Careers, Restaurant Managers, Restaurant Hosts, Sales and Marketing,
- Sommelier, Short Order Cooks, Waiters and Waitresses